Pains in ovary area, diagnosed UTI, given doxycycline. Burning in eyes, lower back pain, feverish. Reasons ?

One week ago I had pains in ovary area on both sides. I thought I was pregnant but when I went to the hospital my urine test came back negative and he diagnosed me with a uti and gave me doxycycline . But I still felt like it was more than just a uti. I continued to take the medicine as ordered by the doctor. And have not engaged in intercourse so I could get better. Last night my lower back began to really hurt and it was going down through my legs. I couldn t sleep and I feel like I have a fever. Eyes kind of burn . And legs feel tingly/ numb. I threw up after taking medicine this morning. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012