Pains from stomach on left side all way up the chest, dizziness, heartburn. What could this be ?

Hi. I ve had some pains for quite some time now extending from stomach on the left side all the way up to my chest, mainly during brisk walking. I ve also had blacked-out vision to the point of having to sit down quickly, dizziness with the aforementioned as well as shakiness, feeling like I can t catch my breath, feeling like I might pass out (although I never have) and tons of heartburn . What could all of this be? By the way, I m bulimic and overweight , age 18, with a normal ECG.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012