Pains and aches in the lower back. Discomfort in the ribs. Heart feels constricted. Cause?

firstly i have been having pains aches and strains in my lower back. It has been causing me pain for months mainly after i started work and the other day i think i pulled a muscle but it cause me to fall to the ground, asif i had no strenght and was in alot of pain and could barley even get up or even stand up iv gone to bed, Its not so bad but still hurts above my tail bone and the tail bone itself, secondly i have disfigured ribs they slant in wards on my right at he front. They are now pushing rib cage on my left outwards this has also been casong me alot of discomfort for years but the pain has been getin worse now there realy hurting and my heart feels constricted sometimes due to this. i am 21 5.10 in height about 10 stone thin. Toned. Healthy sthank you hope to hear from u soon
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013