Painless tightness in head. Low sex drive and unable to sleep. CT scan normal. Suggestion?

I have this sensation of painless tightness in head which lies between my eyes and center of brain and i am also not able to sleep and my sex drive is also very low. only able to sleep for 2 to 3 hrs. this all started last year when I couldn t able to sleep for 3 days not even for a second and I not even felt a drowsiness. after this incidence i never slept for full hrs. My CT scan of head was normal. My age is 29 , male. what is wrong with me please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012