Painless sore throat, red rash on limbs, burning sensation in body

hye doctors; i have a PAINLESS sore throat which last 40 DAYS TILL NOW . I HAVE DIAHREA. SMALL RED RUSHES ON MY NECK ARMS AND FEET AND I FEEL BURNED OVERALL MY BODY I HAVE JUST DONE A BLOOD TEST AND IM STILL WAITING FOR THE RESULT AND SO IM SO AFRAID AND I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF THINKING OG HAVING A BAD DESEASE SO PLEASE DOCTORS ANSWERS SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU i have a painless sore throat , red fine rush om my arm foot and neck and i feel burned overall my body; the sore throat is about 40 DAYS NOW AND IT STILL SO PLEASE ANSWER I CANT SLEEP BECAUSE OF THINKING ABOUT HAVING A BAD DESEASE
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012