Painless, movable lump in breast. Cure and precautions to be done?

My daughter is 6years old 2 weeks ago we detected a lump in her right breast painless and movable I rushed to see a paedatrician who said it is properly a breast bud and that no test should be done on her that we should just keep a watch on her.I m so scared I check everytime I could get the chance.I m becoming paranoid because in 4weeks time she will be operated on for virgina hernia and this lump I m uncomfortable with it pls what should I do I m single mum and I really don t like this development tjhanks miju
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013