Painless lump on the ribs and forearm. Should I get them checked?

i have just recently found a tiny pea size bump that isnt on top of the skin but underneath. it doesnt seem to hurt and it feels like its in between the crease of one of my ribs. and im not sure what it is but im a little worried. i have found similar bumps on different parts of my body over the last few years. i have a couple on my back one on my leg and and a couple of them on my forearm . what does this sound like and should i get it checked out
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013