Painless lump on outer thigh,neck and wrist, ultrasound negative.

i have a lump 2 cm by 1/2 cm left outer thigh for years,painless, now a large lump left side of neck painless, ultrasound negative, and about 2 months ago a lump top of rigth hand size of fifty cent piece, raised one cm in height, non movable, painful to palpation , near wrist , not due to trauma . my friend has her third sarcoma and now my lumps worry me, i am sixty and disabled after multiple abd hernia repairs with mrsa . but no surgery since 2008/but have medical conditons and no abd support for huge abd hernia, so cannot return to work, have no abd fascia was eaten away by infection
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012