Painless lump on bone behind ear. Is it Lymphoma?

Hi, got a painless lump on the bone behind left ear. Been there for about 6 months. I intended to have it checked out a few days after I found it, but I was in NZ at the time and didn t know how to sort out all the healthcare costs/ travel insurance (I m from the UK so get free healthcare), so I just left it to see how it developed. By the time I returned home about 3 months ago, the lump was still there but completely unchanged. As it hadn t developed at all, I thought nothing of it, even though I ve been kind of intending to get it checked. It s still unchanged from 6 months ago, but now I ve read some stuff about lymphona and I m really worried. Just wondering, does this seem likely if it hasn t changed at all in 6 months? Is there anything else it could be? For the record, I m 23 and male. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding small lump behind your left ear for last 6 months.

As you said this lump is there for last 6 months and un changed the day you have noticed it . There are mainly lymphadenitis, sebaceous cyst, Lipoma & Lymphoma are the common lumps of this particular area.

You are advice for FNAC from lump to confirm the pathological nature of lesion and accordingly that may be treated.