Painless lump in the lower abdomen. Could this be due to kidney trouble?

Hi, I have a dull lump like feeling in my lower left abdomen . Sometimes it feels like it very low down, along the side if my vagina , other times it feels like its a bit further up. It does not cause me any pain, it is just more uncomfortable than anything else. I have been to the doctors a couple of times and been examined but there are no signs of a lump anywhere and I can not find a lump myself so really don t understand what else it could be other than my paranoia getting the better of me. I am prone to urine infections every few months so don t know whether it could be linked to my kidneys or not becuase this dull feeling is sometimes in my lower left back too. Ever so strange.
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012