Painless lump in the armpit. Precancerous polyp removed through colonoscopy. Can lymphoma cause abdominal pain?

can lymphoma caused upper abdominal pain . All CT, MRI and Endoscopy have returned within normal limits and no obvious causes of pain. I do have a painless lump under my armpit that has been there for approx 8-10 months. It s about 1 in in size and is hard on the bottom, soft on the top. I have all B symptoms, which are getting worse on a daily basis. Thyroid and cortisol levels are normal. No know infections or bacteria. wbc at 8300 - usually run in 6 range. PMNs at 71.4%. Pre cancerous polyp removed in October via colonoscopy. No appointment with endo for 2 more months and have had symptoms since June. Very concerned.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012