Painless lump in groin, popped releasing a small lump, small portion still present under the skin. Which specialist should I consult?

hi, i m a 22 year old male ..i m a lean but healthy person, before some months....i felt some form of pore near my groin ...i.e. its the place in inner thighs and lower abdomen close to scrotum . So now i felt some painless lump formation in that area, just yeaterday i was shocked to see that lump is break opened and i could feel a small (reddish+fatty) lump came out...but still its as tiny as a pore, still a lump of about 2 cms is beneath the skin, so i feel embarassed and what should i do. I live in Netherlands and i m from India, never visited a doctor here. So whom should i visit?? Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012