Painless lump appeared on vagina after shaving. What is going on?

hi, i discovered a problem with my vagina . First i shave it then after 2hrs of shaving i go to toilette to pee then when i wash i touch a small ball going out in the bottom of my vaginal opening.Then i get the mirror and saw it, It was a red ball going out and when i push it, it is painless. what is it pls help me to solve it thanks
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query. Your problem is most likely bartholin cyst. If it is not infected or not formed any abscess then conservative measures like warm compress can be done with a towel dipped in warm water. If the cyst is trouble and recurring or getting infected then marsupialization is recommended. Hope this may help you.
Let me know if you have any further queries.