Painless hard lump near the spine. Have headaches and optic migraines.Are these related?

Hello, I recently found a hard lump near my spine right below the hairline. It is not sore, nor does it respond to pressure, heat, or cold , so I don t think it is a muscle knot. I have also started having odd headaches in the last year, including optic migraines (opthamologist diagnosed) and ice pick migrains (doctor diagnosed). Doctor said they are very common nothing to worry about. But I am paranoid and cant help worry that the lump could be conected to the headaches. Any suggestions or advice, please help!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012