Painless enlarged lymph node in the armpit getting bigger in size. X-ray showing hypoechoic lesion at subcutaneous layer. What is the treatment?

Dear Dr, i was recomended to ask you about a medical condition, your answer will be so much appreciated, i had this lymph node under my armpit for about two years, it doesnt hurt at all and it has increased in size during this two years but its still fixed in the same area. i went to a doctor a couple of days ago but he was so short that i didnt really get to understand what it is. i did an xray and it says that there is a well defined oval shaped hypoechoic lesion at suscutaneouslayer of right inner arm region, measuing about 1.9x0.6 cm no internal vascularity is observed. so i dont know what does that mean and what shall i do to treat this? a small lymph node next to it has appeard aswell since yesterday. looking forward for your answer
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012