Painless cramps, squeezing pressure on uterus, vaginal cavity, uncomfortable spasms. How to stop it?

I ve been having these weird cramps , they re not particularky painful, they just feel like a squeezing pressure encasing my uterus and vaginal cavity. The pressure from this squeeze even effect my clitoris causing a very uncomfortable spasm that can tavel down my legs at time. It wakes me multiple times during the night and the spasms come almost every 15-30 seconds, so when they wake me up they re very disturbing and prevent me from fallinf back asleep. Help please, can t get to my doctor until the 11th...
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013