Painless bump in front of ear, skin over it seems to be shiny and dry, bleeds on trying to drain. Suggestions?

I have a painless bump infront of my ear, it is slightly underneath the cartridge of the ear. The skin on it is very shiny and often dries up and peels off. The color of the lump is similar to the rest of my skin expect for minor redness towards the center. When touching the lump it is very gentle and soft, yet extremely resilient. The lump seems to be filled with liquid, but only bleeds when I tried to drain it with a tiny needle incision.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013