Paining and swelling in calf after getting a hit while playing. Suggestions?

I was playing basketball and I was driving and the help defender swiped and hit me in the calf right by the shin. Then my ankle buckled and I felt a pop. At first I was mostly concerned about my ankle but I was able to walk off the court and get ice myself. Then I noticed my calf swelling up very large. I put ice on it and the swelling did not increase. It is still big though. I was able to drive home and walk around and take a shower. Started hurting more though when I went to reapply the ice.
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013