Painful,tingling senstaion, red spots on back,limbs. Why is this?

For the past month, at random times, my skin will start to tingle in a certain area on my body. The tingling can sometimes be painful, sometimes with what feels like pin pricks. Soon after this starts, my skin will become itchy, and small red bumps will appear. Sometimes 1 appears, sometimes 10. The red dots will remain on my skin for up to a week. It had first started mainly on my arms, but has spread to my back, legs, and ankles. It has been happening more and more frequently, at least once a day now. I haven t changed any toiletry products, haven t started taking new medicine. If I start to sweat, the itching will become more severe.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012