Painful zit on lip, white pus, swollen. Taken Ibuprofen, applied ice. Problem?

Two days ago it felt as if I was getting a zit on my lower lip , it was real painful. The next day I woke up to a painful with a whitehead looking zit right under my lip, touching the bottom left side of my lip. Last night, I popped it and white pus came out. I woke up this morning and the same side (only the left) of my bottom lip was very swollen. I have taken Ibuprofen and iced it and the swelling has not gone down. I just pushed on the swollen part of my lip and pus continuously came out through the zit . It feels like a hard knot on my lip. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012