Painful wrist after injury. Put on cast. What is the recovery period? Taking tramadol

Ive had a cast on for the past two weeks today. How long does the pain last for a broken wrist? The pain is constant every day all day. I have been the putting an ice towel on it but the pain is still there. I m taking tramadol but I have to take at least four for a little bit of relieve. Now the cast is digging into my thumb and into my arm . The pain is what is really bothering me. I see the orthapedic doctor in a couple of there any relieve that I can do untill then. Thk u Tracy
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012