Painful wisdom tooth, irritating, wobbling, found a lump. What is wrong with it?

I have my wisdom tooth for 8 years now. But 10 days ago I felt some pain there, well not really pain,just annoying feeling that you get when a tooth falls out as it does in your childhood. So I felt the tooth with my finger and I felt that it was wobbling. My question is can a wisdom tooth fall out on It's own? So started to play around with my tooth hoping to make it more loose to fall out. But now my gums around the tooth is starting to get more painful. So I felt my gums to see where the pain is coming from and I could feel a very sore lump high above the wisdom tooth. What is this lump,should I have this lump when my wisdom tooth has been erupted for a while? Or is it because my wisdom tooth has come out abit and wobbling?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013