Painful white spot on roof of mouth. Happened after filling done. What could it be?

Hello! I am puzzled, about what is going on with my mouth. Well on the roof of my mouth, i have a very painful white spot, for a week now. Its painful to eat. I got this 2 days after i had a a lot of fillings done, on my teeth .I brought this matter up to my dentist . He informed me to see my doctor. Well i did. She was not to concern.I was just informed, that it is a blister . I was giving mouth wash for my pain. I know this is not normal. Can i please have some answers! thanks
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013