Painful, weak legs, hips muscles. How to get relief?

The muscles in my legs and hips hurts and does not want to work after I sit for a little while. The muscles seem to be weak. My legs doesn t want to work right. I have to stand for a few minutes to make sure they are going to hold me. I walk stiff for a few minutes, then I can walk ok. This has being going on for two weeks.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012

I have gone through your query.

You must get x-ray lumbosacral spine in AP and Lateral view and send me the report then your final diagnosis can be made. If needed I will advise you MRI scan to see the present condition of your spinal canal and discs.

You can take 1 tab. aceclofenac+thiocolchicoside, and pre-gabalin by disusing it with your doctor.

- Apply hot packs for 30 min in morning and evening .

I hope it helps.

You are welcome to ask further health related queries.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: