Painful urination, urine bright yellow, cloudy, bladder fullness, penis tingling after urination. What could this be?

I have painful urination and the pain will fluctuate. It is hard to pee I have to push really hard and just get a small stream and not much urine . The burning pain occurs from the base of my head down the shaft on the bottom of my penis . The urine is always a bright yellow and cloudy and I am not sure what it is. I went to the doctor he did a prostate exam and said nothing was wrong with it. After I pee it will still burn for a little bit and feel like not all the pee came out and it never feels like I emptied my bladder completely unless I try to pee for 20 minutes. Also at times after I pee my penis will get very sensitive and just rubbing against my pants it will tingle I m only a 20 y/o male one sex partner for 1 1/2 years and my fiancé has no issues what could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013