Painful urination, urgency to urinate, strong odor, cloudy urine, clear discharge

Hi, about 4 weeks ago I was having symptoms of uti i believe. A little pain when urinating, urgency to urinate and then little or no urine comes. Then after a week or so the symptoms went away so i figured it cleared up, now for the past 2 weeks or so have noticed urine has a terrible strong odor. Smells different than normal and also my urine looks a little cloudy. I also notice after urinating I have clear discharge . I have no pain or urgency to urinate
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012