Painful urination, urge to urinate, blood in urine, taken antibiotics. Bladder cancer?

I am worried i may have more than just a urine infection. I get a bout of infection now every time after i drink alcohol, which is once a week. If i drink loads of water, i can sometime get away without taking antibiotics . I have been on antibiotics 4 times this year alone. Painful pee and urge to pee but can t pee are the symptoms. This is recurring almost even month. Yesterday i noticed a bit of blood in my urine too. Other than that i am a healthy 46 year old woman. Do i have bladder cancer? Are my insides rotting? My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012