Painful urination, pain in the lower abdomen, cramping in the leg. Inflammation due to kidney stones. Suggestions?

i have this terrable pain on my left side a year an some now, it just below my belly on the left side and left side of my back, i tired all kind of antibiotics pain killers and still no result they told me i have kidney stones, pid, an my kidneys or inflammed, the thing is i was treated for all this took all my medication yet the pain came back, now i notice a swelling onthe same left side not to the front, but to the hips on the same side, i did xtra's altra sound evend scan all my organs with a contrast and dye, even did one without the contrast, and still no doctors can tell me wat wrong, i looked it up and am gettin all kind of mix ans, sure wish you can help me plz, i can hardly go to urinate now, i pee on my selff, its really painful to urinate, and now i cant sleep, when i lay on my left side its really painful and when i try my right side its even worse, i sit and sleep 3 weeks now, and now my left leg always feels cold and crampimg am scared and fustrated, can u pl give me some advice or even ans, thank you
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013