Painful urination, frequent urination, urge to urinate, blood in urine, lower abdominal discomfort

Ive had pains for the past 6 days days when i urinate. I seem to get these symptoms frequent urination but only a small bit, the feeling of needing to go longer to no avail, burning sensations, etc. Starting this wednesday I noticed blood on my bathroom tissue after urinating. I checked and surely enough there was a few drops of blood in the urine collected in the toilet but sometimes none. The next time I used the restroom the blood was there again and after urinating came terrible pain that lasted about 10 seconds. The pain seems to be right above my vaginal area and has continued everytime that Ive used the restroom today. There are still only a few drops of blood. Otherwise I am fine. I dont have any pain throughout the day but do feel a little sick to my lower abdomen .
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012