Painful urination, difficulty emptying bladder, cramps, uncomfortable kidney, taken over the counter pills

Hello, I have had discomfort when I urinate for the past 3 days. Not so much of an urgency , just feels like I cant fully empty out me bladder . The discomfort happens at the end. Feels like needles. So I took some over the counter pills to help with the discomfort. Meds say not to take more than 2 days. So I have been drinking lots of cranberry juice, water, and the uncomfortable feeling is fading away. Now suddenly I feel like I have cramps and notice my kidney feels uncomfortable. Please advise
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012