Painful urination, bleeding on tissue, pelvic pain. Taking Motrin. Is everything fine?

i had sex day before yesterday and my boyfriend touch my gspot with finger and after that i felt like he hurt it becoz when i went to pee after couple hour it was worst pain ,also seen light color blood on tissue , next day i start having left side lower abdomen( pelvic )pain. now its hard to walk with pain plus still burning at the end of pee. please help me i am taking mortrin everyday since ,also feel like i m gonna have fever. what do u think is everything fine ,today is 3rd day.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012