Painful urination and ejaculation, occasionally get blood drops with urine, noticed rash on penis top. Cause?

hello
I m having pain while urinating and also some times in ejaculating since last 2 years, some times some drops of blood also comes out with urine, this pain is not increasing neither decreasing, I've tried lots of medicines antibiotic, homeopathic herbal, e.tc all medical tests are clear, nobody diagnosed It rightly till now and my problem still persist, yesterday I was thoroughly checking my penis I noticed a pinkish rash on back of penis top, initially it was looking very dry but when masturbate a little bit it gets redish...please tell me is it causing me problem or is it something else what shud I do please help...........
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013