Painful urination after taking emergency contraceptive pill. Mild spotting. Should I be worried?

I m 18 and just and unprotected sex with this guy I met, I know..stupid, but things happen. I took plan B a couple hours after it happened and the next day it hurts so much to pee. I keep feeling like I have to go, then when I do, nothing comes out. Could this just be a uti or is it an std? Also, two days after I noticed that when I wiped there was little streaks of blood . I don t know what it s from, but I m freaking out and dreading peeing cuz it hurts so bad :/
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012