Painful urination, abdominal and vaginal pain, itchiness, tickling sensation. What is wrong?

My period started 3 days ago. Whenever I would urinate, at the last drops of urine my abdomen/ vagina would hurt like that deep painful feeling akin to being stabbed. It only went away after the 3rd day of my period. For 2 days now my vagina has been having this ticklish and itchy feeling that won t go away. When I was taking a bath, I touched the itchy, ticklish part mildly and the feeling was enhanced like being tickled a thousand times down there. It gave me the urge to scratch it coz it felt like an itch that wouldn t go away yet it was also irritating and since it felt so enhanced it was kind of painful because of it being too ticklish. Right now while I m sitting down I can still feel it. What is this condition? I don t have STD s. I don t masturbate and I m a virgin .
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013