Painful urination. Is it due to masturbation? What is the mucus in stool?

Hi, I am 22.I was having pain during urination from 2 years .Its gone worse from sometime. I saw a urologist also but didn t completed treatment from some reasons.. I have no infection and all..Because i have undergone all the tests and my doctor confirmed it . Its okk because i am going o see anyway day after tomorrow and continue my treatment But One problem i am going through these days is mucus in stool and having excessive gas after eating mainly after dinner but not after lunch.. And I sped too much time in the toilet in morning also.I feel some bloating also sometimes. And yaa main thing is I don t feel that always..few days ago...I was doing fine and now facing same problems again from 1 week. I must also tell you that i have a regular habit of masturbation also...Is that lead to my these worse conditions that i am facing these days. Please help me with it because i read about IBS also. and i am very afraid now DO i am now patient of it...!!! Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012