Painful ulcers on the penile foreskin. Due to friction or STD?

i had unprotected intercourse 9 times within 24 hours with the same woman. I have previously been tested for std's and she stated she had been also. I have been in a monogamous relationship for 7 years prior with my ex wife. The new girlfriend was also in a monogamous relationship for 4 years. I now have two ulcers that are painful on the foreskin of my penis and one at the base. I also have node swelling and tenderness in the fold of my lower abdomen and upper thigh. The small bumps appeared within 3 days after the intercourse. Is this from excessive friction without lubrication or do i need to have more testing done?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013