Painful ulcer on right labia and lymph node on groin. Used cephalexin. Any idea?

hi, i have an extremely painful ulcer on my right labia. It started off as a small bump about two weeks ago but has gotten progressively larger. My regular doctor thought it was an abscess and prescribed cephalexin which didn't help. I saw my gyn on Monday, who took cultures and said it was an ulcer but she wasn't sure what caused it. It has been grayish some days and yellowish the next. Does not hurt when i urinate. Only when i walk and sit. My regular doctor also said I have a swollen lymph node on my right groin. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013