Painful ulcer on gums, taking becosules, cause. Can I use smile gel?

Hi, I am a 27 year old female. I developed an ulcer on the tongue last week which healed after applying smile gel. Now a small white circle has formed on my lower front gum and on the skin joining my lower front gum and lip. It is extremely painful. Will smile gel heal this as well? Also are canker sores or gums sores the same as mouth / tongue ulcers? I had started taking becosules a week before? Could the becosules have caused the tongue ulcer and gum sores, as I very rarely get them otherwise? Thank you for the help.
Asked On : Thu, 24 May 2012