Painful tummy. Keeps on swelling. Why does it hurt when I urinate?

Hi, well what it is, is im in alot of pain with my stomach its keeps swelling up and going really hard and its painful my stomach is very tender and when i walk i get a really bad pain down my right hand side and it feels like a stich but it the pain is worse than a stitch and when i pass urine it hurts in the bottom of my stomach alot, ive been to my local gp and they said it seems like a serious water infection but im in so much pain i feel like crying what could this be?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012