Painful toes from exercising, liquid oozes from nails, swelling. Is it an infection?

Hi I have been walking on tredmil for couple of days had to wear sneakers. I hadnt worne sneakers in over 2 years my big toe nails started hurting really bad. I have problems with ingrown toe nails so decided to remove them like I always do . When I did something popped from all 4 corners of toe nails causing clear sticky liquid to come out. 1 hour later my toes are a bit swollen and they hurt so bad I cant slep. Im soaking them in epsom salt. What should I do. I dont want an infection on my torss. Please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013