Painful to have sex, tender lower stomach and pelvic area. What could this be?

When my husband and I was having intercourse it hurt up inside. My husband said he felt something different inside me. It hurt, now it is tender in my lower stomach and pelvic area. What could this be? I just had the hsg test done two weeks ago. My uterus is fine there is no problems with the shape it is a little enlarged tho, but my dr said its fine tho. My right tube was blocked a little,my overies are great no cysts or anything
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012