Painful tingling in arms, chest pain after smoking, heart racing. Ideas?

Every time I have a cigarette I have (almost) painful tingling in my left arm . Last Night after four pints and many cigarettes I experienced chest pain in the center of my chest together with this tingling in my left arm Heart beating like a drum). I am 26, have smoked for 10 years, but run often and keep quite fit. I have been to doctors before and all of them say my heart is fine and that is probably nerve problems. However, nerve pain does not appear after smoking. Can you help? Cheers
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012