Painful testicles, lower abdominal pain. Done urinalysis, found pus cells, spermatocytes. What is wrong?

Dear doctor
I have some pain in my testicles and lower abdomen accompanied by the need to go to the bathroom a lot however i don't drink such amount of water, i done a urine analysis and it was alkaline with amm.phosphate crystals and 6-8 pus cells and my semen analysis show pus cells 8-10 and few spermatocytes with 35% abnormal forms but every thing else is fine..
note: sperm count was 37,000,000 per ml and total volume was 3.2ml
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013