Painful testicle, stomach pain, no sex, taken antibiotics. Help

Hi doctor...I m juz 19 years old..whenever I m going out with my girlfriend my testis is really very pain n oso my bottom of stomach time I got attmeated at hospital when I was 17 years old. They say nothing to s juz u never wash ur penis after urine ..tats why u feel the pain..n they say maybe some bacteria go inside to ur penis bcoz of u didnt wash properly..then the doctor gave me antibiotic n pain killer medicine...but I still having the same problem..i dint have sex with my partner oso but still pain...we juz normally talk dirty n kissing...only tat ....pls help me
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012