Painful testicle, irritating. What is the reason?

Hi Sir, This is Srinivasa Rao, suffering from pain inright side testicle since 2 days .. so please adise me how to go for a remedy / need i to go a doctor immediatley ? the pain is mild one and it is very irritating to do any work etc ... nothing wrong to that earlier ...but kindly advise me to solve this issue at the earliest.

Sri. D
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013
Hi...If you have any injury there then it should be treated it urgently.You didn'mention if it is swollen or enlarged..if it is enlarged with pain,then it may be the onset of hydrocele.chek if there is any increase in pain while caughing...its my advise to you to go to a doctor for examination.if it is treated in onset then cure comes very fast.take not massage or do not apply external heat.