Painful swollen lymph node with mild earache

I have a somewhat painful hard lump on the left side under my jawline near my ear. I also have a mild earache. Is this something to be worried about?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
Do you have a Past history of fever, cough, weight loss? How old are you? Your History suggests, a swollen lymph node, but the other causes should also be ruled out before confirming it. Kindly get yourself examined by a ENT Specialist so that he can examine you and run few tests. Apply heat pads regularly to the swollen area, stick to your treatment plan and go for regular follow up.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.