Painful swollen deep cracks On fingertips.

I work as a cashier in a very busy travel stop. At times giving out the change is so very painful I can barely tolerate the pain. The pain also slows me down. At times bleeding occurs. Also am constantly wiping down & cleaning may counters and things of that nature. Also my fingernails are breaking down and I don t have a clue for what to do about any of this. Any insight or suggestions would be extremely appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Apr 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
You should moisture your hand always. Every night before going to bed wash your both hand with warm water and apply a thick layer of petroleum jelly over it and keep it open through out the night. In the day time when you are in house you can repeat this too. You can apply little petroleum jelly just to moisturize your fingers when you are working at day time. You can dip your fingers tips in olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes daily when you have leisure. take more natural proteinus diet and mineral rich diet.
Hope this will be helpful