Painful, swollen clitoris, bleeding clitoris with beige discharge. Applied Neosporin, alcohol. Should I be worried?

My clitoris has been swollen for a few days and painful to the touch. There was a dark spot underneath the skin. Anyway, i was going to the bathroom and when i got up i noticed some blood but it was coming out of my clitoris along with a slightly beige discharge . The swelling has gone down. It s still a little painful. I rubbed it with alcohol and put some Neosporin on it. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012