Painful, swollen and cut clitoris. Light yellow discharge. Guide

Hi I've been having a strong pain downtown... My clitorous feels swollen I'm have light yellow discharge & recently checked myself down there & have abt 2 cuts it stings when I pee to the point where I dnt want to pee anymore I can't walk or stand sit or sometimes lay down a certain position... The pain only goes away when I bath in hot or warm water & I've been using this antibiotics ointment this start on Monday so it's been 4 days w/ this horrific pain I am sacred I just turned 18 & afraid to tell my mother I haven't gone to see my doctor because I'm afraid of the results
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013