Painful swelling in the testicle. USG showing epididymo orchitis and mild hydrocele. Could this be due to filariasis?

Hello sir, I m having swelling and pain in my right testicles.the pain is mainly at the upper and lower part. I can also feel a mass like structure on the top of testicles. Usg of scrotum shows :- Tiny epididym?al cyst Epididymo orchtitis Mild hydrocele . I m suffering from 2 years. I ve consulted many doctors took many antibiotics prescribed but no relief. Some doctors said it ia filariasis . The pain is unbareable now and becomes too much while sitting. Can you please tell what can be done to cure it.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012